• Broader, deeper, more relevant results from Luxxle’s own search index.
• Lenses: A unique feature offering a fresh way to search. This allows users to quickly move between news content to gain greater perspective with ease, and gives users the deep results other search engines have stopped offering.
• All searches are secure and encrypted.
• Luxxle doesn’t profile or track users or sell their data.
• Luxxle mobile apps prevent browser-based tracking.
Luxxle provides deeper, more easily accessed information in an engaging and user-friendly search experience and does so while being responsible about user privacy. Luxxle is advancing and deploying technology to improve the quality, depth, and relevance of search results.
Built on its own index of results, Luxxle offers “Lenses” a feature that gives users control over their search results. There’s nothing else like it in search.
• Lenses - Integrates dramatically more news sources in our core results that other search engines leave out. Lenses allows user to:
- Choose content by All, Lean Left, or Lean Right and switch back and forth easily.
- Turn mainstream media sources on or off.
- Organize results by algorithm or alphabetically.
• Luxxle Wide Lens - Brings back the deep results other search engines have stopped offering. Wide Lens results can continue for hundreds of pages with thousands of results – just like internet search used to be.
The Luxxle apps for iOS and Android prevent others from tracking online activity and allow users to browse privately. The apps also have a front-page feature that clears data and closes windows with a single touch.
Luxxle browser extensions
Our browser extensions are available for Chrome, Edge and Firefox. The Chrome browser extension typically works on lesser-known browsers.
Click here to download Luxxle for your device
Luxxle integrates content from its own search index with data from Apple, Foursquare, IEXCloud, Mapbox, Microsoft, Oxford, Tripadvisor, and Yelp, among others. All core search results on Luxxle are from recognizable sources with considerable internet traffic. Luxxle does not use Google results.
Luxxle earns a commission on clicked ads that appear at the top of search results.
American tech entrepreneurs who sought to bring a fresh perspective and make positive contributions to search created Luxxle in 2018 and launched it in 2022. The technical team at Luxxle’s core is focused on technology and software development. The company is based in Bellevue, WA, and is 100% American owned, operated, and financed.