Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.luxxle.com website (the “Website”), operated by Luxxle, LLC (“we”, “us”, or “our”), a company organized under the laws of the State of Washington, USA, and operating under the laws of the United States of America.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, or legitimate business purposes, under the agreement that your activities are legal and lawful, and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree that you will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise. You agree that you will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation. Other prohibited uses of the Website include but are not limited to violation of laws and regulations or hacking of the Website in any way. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and can lead to a denial of service.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a use of the Website, you agree not to:
• Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
• Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses by users by automated or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the content contained therein.
• Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports.
• Engage in any automated use of the system, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction tools.
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
• Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
• Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
• Attempt to bypass any measure of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
• Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
• Upload or transmit, or attempt to upload or to transmit, viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, that impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
• Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that access the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
• Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Website, including blocking certain IP addresses, to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms of Service, or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use of the Website at any time, without warning, at our sole discretion.
The Website may contain, or you may be sent via the Website, links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Website or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms of Service no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Website. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you may have on the Website and any services provided on the Website or products sold through those advertisements.
Furthermore, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Website, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
Luxxle and its original functionality, features, content, source code, scripts, databases, software, logos, page headers, and service names, including its design, look, and aesthetic, are owned by Luxxle and are protected under national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website ("Feedback") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Feedback for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Feedback, and you hereby warrant that any such Feedback are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Feedback. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Feedback.
The Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. You agree that your use of the Website and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your violation of any third-party's rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Website.
We provide this Website for use by persons located in and outside of the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate, or legal outside of the United States. If you access the Website from a location outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law or provision of rule. Should any claim or action be brought against Luxxle LLC, the party bringing the claim or action hereby agrees to pay all costs associated with such action including without limitation all costs of Luxxle LLC associated therewith.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation to:
• Monitor the Website for violations of these Terms of Service;
• Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
• In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable, to the extent technologically feasible, any of your use or activity on the Website.
• Otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
Luxxle reserves the right to update the Website and these Terms of Services at our discretion. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to the Terms of Service which are published means that you accept the changes and agree to them. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms of Service are posted.